92% of the companies whose sales force we evaluate have ineffective, incomplete, non-existent sales processes, or sales processes that their people don’t follow.
But that’s not the real issue.
The real issue is identifying the reason for the lack of an effective sales process. It could be any of the following:
- Sales Management doesn’t know what they don’t know
- Unable to define the correct steps in the correct order
- Unable to communicate the process to the sales force
- Not intuitive
- Not simple
- Not memorable
- Not logical
- Doesn’t create traction
- Doesn’t create prospect engagement
- Not predictive
- Not repeatable
- Doesn’t deliver consistent results
We will help you understand whether your existing process is effective or not, and why not, as well as tell you what must be done to correct the problem.
Top Articles on Sales Process