Takes Too Long to Ramp up New Salespeople
Some companies don't have realistic expectations as to how long it should take for new salespeople to ramp up and develop consistency. Some companies are far too patient with their new salespeople while others aren't patient enough.
There are several potential reasons for this:
- Lack of formal orientation and on boarding
- Ineffective training and coaching
- Lack of a baseline on performance
- Lack of a formal sales process
- Lack of reliable start up formulas
We can help you determine not only what your ramp-up time should be, but also break-even and 5x ROI. When assessing candidates, we can predict the likelihood that a recommended candidate can be retained through 5x ROI.