Low Conversion Ratios
Many companies find that the percentage of opportunities that actually close is much lower than what it should/could be.
There are many possible reasons, including, but not limited to:
- Ineffective sales process
- Ineffective salespeople
- Ineffective coaching
- Ineffective listening and questioning
- Ineffective or non-existent qualifying
- Premature presenting, quoting or proposing
- Ineffective targeting of accounts
- Rushing through the sales process
- Skill gaps
We will help you identify the real reasons why your conversion ratios are so low, and explain what needs to change in order to improve them.